Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Opening Round 2011NHL Playoffs Predictions

After countless hours of research and crunching numbers, my expert team and I have FINALLY come up with our first round predictions for the 2011 NHL Playoffs. Anything short of 8 for 8 and HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL!!!


WEST:


Van (1) vs Chi (8) - Vancouver in 5

SJ (2) vs LA (7) - San Jose in 5

Det (3) vs Phoenix (6) - Detroit in 5

Ana (4) vs Nash (5) - Anaheim in 6


EAST:


Wash (1) vs NYR (8) - Washington in 7

Phil (2) vs Buff (7) - Buffalo in 6

Bos (3) vs Mtl (6) - Boston in 4

Pitt (4) vs Tam (5) - Tampa in 7

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little rusty on my Puzzle Code skills, but I think the answer is Pitt(6) Jolie(3) Anniston(0).

    How'd I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry, I forgot the form.
    In the Dining room with a rope.
    NO! WAIT! With an adoptee!

    ReplyDelete